|1-Hour Webinar — May 25, 2017
Simple routines to get organized at work
Even the best and the brightest become overwhelmed when work gets chaotic. When the pressure is on, all of your energy is spent putting out fires, chasing deadlines and just trying to get tasks completed to the best of your ability. Eventually, clutter starts piling up around you and contributes to the chaos of your days. You feel as if you’re slowly losing control…
Enroll Now for Only $99
Special Offer Code 661702.*
Every individual in your organization who needs help eliminating clutter and getting organized will benefit from this exciting and informative Webinar! What You’ll Learn:
- Decide what to do with every piece of paper that hits your in-box
- File time-sensitive documents (plane tickets, bills, reminders) effectively
- Use a “mini agenda” to cut the time you spend on the phone
- Reap the benefits of a well-crafted to-do list
- Walk away from your desk at the end of the day without dreading returning to it in the morning!
- And much more
For one low price, you can invite
an unlimited number of participants to join you during this webinar.
|Conference Start Time:
|2 pm Eastern
||1 pm Central
|12 pm Mountain
||11 am Pacific
|10 am Alaskan
||8 am Hawaiian
|How does a Webinar work?
Upon registering for the Webinar, you will receive a confirmation
The confirmation e-mail contains your unique Web link, and any instructions to join the training.
You can invite an unlimited number of participants to join you to view this webinar.
For more information, please visit our FAQs.