|1-Hour Webinar — June 26, 2017
Covers Outlook 2010 and previous versions
Demoed in Outlook 2010
Beyond email and calendar — Discover how to customize, organize and get the most out of Outlook
Technology, and email in particular, is integral in our day-to-day business processes and communication. With more to do and less time in which to do it, business professionals are always looking for ways to maximize their productivity and add hours back into their days. Why not start with Outlook — something you are already using every day?
Enroll Now for Only $99
Special Offer Code 672337.*
Discover just how easy it is to make Outlook work for you with this informative course, and enjoy all the time you’re saving each day! What you’ll learn:
- Easily move between Outlook components without spending time searching through menus
- Develop a concise system for wading through new emails
- Create strategic folders that will provide you with functional access to your most important archived emails
- Set up rules to automatically filter incoming messages
- Use color to categorize emails for easy searching
- And much more
For one low price, you can invite
an unlimited number of participants to join you during this webinar.
|Conference Start Time:
|2 pm Eastern
||1 pm Central
|12 pm Mountain
||11 am Pacific
|10 am Alaskan
||8 am Hawaiian
|How does a Webinar work?
Upon registering for the Webinar, you will receive a confirmation
The confirmation e-mail contains your unique Web link, and any instructions to join the training.
You can invite an unlimited number of participants to join you to view this webinar.
For more information, please visit our FAQs.