|1-Hour Webinar — August 16, 2017
Anticipate conflict, minimize tension and thrive under pressure.
At work, you’re faced with difficult challenges, tight time constraints and trying relationships. While managing everything on your to-do list and everyone you deal with, emotions can easily flare up and situations can become tense. Do you have the tools needed to maintain steady self-control in the face of confrontation, conflict and change?
Enroll Now for Only $99
Special Offer Code 683201.*
This motivating program will give you and your coworkers the skills needed to keep you focused and effective, even under workplace pressure. What you’ll learn:
- How to weed through the vast array of emotions; and separate the good from the bad
- Anger signals that are often mistaken for something else
- 3 approaches to emotional situations and possible outcomes for each
- Techniques for responding to other people’s outbursts
- Tips to help you keep your cool when you’re about to explode
- And much more
For one low price, you can invite
an unlimited number of participants to join you during this webinar.
|Conference Start Time:
|2 pm Eastern
||1 pm Central
|12 pm Mountain
||11 am Pacific
|10 am Alaskan
||8 am Hawaiian
|How does a Webinar work?
Upon registering for the Webinar, you will receive a confirmation
The confirmation e-mail contains your unique Web link, and any instructions to join the training.
You can invite an unlimited number of participants to join you to view this webinar.
For more information, please visit our FAQs.